OE REAR TIRE FOR – [BMW X6]
THE ARAMIDE® BELT
- At very high speed, the Aramide and Nylon belt ensures greater stability.
- Its variable tension grips the center of the tread more tightly than the shoulders.
- Centrifugal force is thus better controlled and forces are distributed more evenly.
- A novel distribution of two different rubber compounds between the outer and inner sides of the tread.
- Outer side: a novel carbon black-reinforced elastomer derived directly from the Le Mans 24 Hour Race. The result: extreme endurance even under the tightest cornering.
- Inner side: the latest generation of elastomers with exceptional wet grip to mold themselves to the slightest irregularities in the road surface and break the film of water.
VARIABLE CONTACT PATCH 2.0
- Whether you’re accelerating flat out in a straight line or cornering at high speed, you still get optimum grip.
- When cornering, the shape of the contact patch changes but the amount of rubber in contact with the road surface stays the same.
- MICHELIN Pilot Super Sport has benefited from the latest digital simulation software used in the aeronautics and automobile industries.
- These state-of-the-art tools, have enabled the forces and temperatures to be more evenly distributed over the contact patch.