Quiet & Comfort
1. Streamline Asymmetrical Tread Design. Make sure the air flows quickly to prevent the amplification of tire noise.
2. “Stepped Tread Element Technology” (STE). The designs of geometric chamfering edge increase the rigidity and stability of tread rubber, reduce noise and improve the comfort of highway high-speed driving
1. Silica Tread Compound. Provides excellent wet traction performance.
2. Board Tread Width. More ground for road traction to provide precision driving stability and steering response, and shorten braking distance
3. Solid rid Tread Design Outside. A solid rib tread design provides precision driving stability and steering response.
4. Built-in “3-D” Siping Outside. Enhance tread block stiffness for better response and control providing excellent braking and acceleration.
Long Tread Life
1. Deeper Tread Groove. Wear resistance compound plus with optimal stock formula increase tire driving.