- Sealed/Maintenance-Free – The valve regulated, spill-proof construction of our batteries allows trouble-free, safe operation in any position. There is no need to add electrolyte.
- Valve Regulated Design- Our batteries incorporate a series of one-way low pressure valves. These self sealing valves allow the venting of any excess gasses that may be produced in the battery due to severe overcharging.
- Design Flexibility – Batteries may be used in series and/or parallel to obtain choice of voltage and capacity. Due to recent design breakthroughs, the same battery may be used in either cyclic or standby applications.
- Rugged Construction – The high impact resistant battery case is made of nonconductive ABS plastic to UL94-HB. This material imparts very good resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat. Certain models feature flame retardant (FR) cases.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range – Power-Sonic batteries may be discharged over a temperature range of -40C to +60C (-40F to +140F) and charged at temperatures ranging from -40C to +50C (-40F to +122F)
- Long Service Life – Under normal operating conditions, four or five years of dependable service life can be expected in stand-by applications, or between 200 and 1000 charge/ discharge cycles depending on the average depth of discharge.
- Deep Discharge Recovery – Special separators, advanced plate composition, and a carefully balanced electrolyte system have greatly improved the ability to recover from excessively deep discharge.
- Lead Calcium Plates – Heavy duty lead calcium plates provide an extra margin of performance and life in both cyclic and float applications and give unequaled recovery from deep discharge.
- Operation in any Orientation – Our SLA batteries can be discharged in any orientation, without reduction in performance or leakage of electrolyte.
- Long Shelf Life – A low self discharge rate allows storage of fully charged batteries for extended periods of time before charging is required. Lower storage temperatures further enhance shelf life characteristics.
- Manufacturer PowerSonic
- Model PS-12550 U
- SKU PS-12550 U
- Cross Ref NP55-12, UB12550
- Weight 36
- Dimensions 9.04″ (L) x 5.45″ (W) x 8.15″ (H)
- Dimensions (mm) 230mm (L) x 138mm (W) x 207mm (H)
لا توجد مراجعات بعد.